Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I add an admin for my organization?
- Can I make my organization's org chart private?
- How do I embed my org chart on another website?
- What are Teams?
- How do I request a product demo?
- Why use The Org?
- How to sign up
- How to join your organization
- How to create your professional profile
- How to claim your profile
- How to create an account
- How to change your password
- How do I add my colleagues to my org chart?
- I’m starting a new job, how do I delete my profile and leave my current organization?
Building your profile page
- What is a profile page? Why is it valuable?
- How do I fill out my profile page?
- What information should I include in my bio?
- Can other people edit my profile?
Building your organization page
- How to create an organization page
- What are some best practices for building my organization's page?
- How do I edit my organization’s logo?
- How do I add my organization's values?
- Who can edit my organization's page?
Building your org chart
See all articles
Getting your team onboard
- Why should I invite my colleagues to The Org?
- How do I invite my colleagues to The Org?
- Can I invite all of my colleagues at once?
- How can we use The Org as a team tool?
- Why should you use The Org to attract talent?
- How to use The Org to Attract Talent
- How do I post a job?
- Does The Org offer premium features for recruiting?
See all articles
Data on the Org and Data Privacy
- Where does our data come from?
- How can I download my account data?
- Who can see the data on The Org?
- Can I see who edited my organization’s org chart?
- How can I follow an organization?
- How to use the Explore page
- How can you use The Org to learn from other organizations?
- What is Iterate?
- How to access Iterate
- How is Iterate related to The Org’s products?
- How can I get my organization featured on Iterate?